Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Day in the Life...





This is just an average day at home for our family.  (I haven't quite figured out this blog, notice two of the same pictures)  While we continue to tell people how sweet our boys are I think these pictures show a little about them.  This is Port reading Haynes one of our Thanksgiving books.  It was funny listening to him tell the story the exact way I do.  Lesson learned...be very careful what I say and do!
Ella was having some play time in her crib, when the boys decided to check in on her.  They like to dance to the mobile music, but you do have to make sure they don't actually get in the crib with her!  
Our family is known for our love for "Johnnies Charcoal Broiler" as Brian refers to it.  Haynes is not our best eater, I can't actually tell you anything that I know he will always eat.  We went to dinner and he was pretty excited for his grilled cheese and ketchup.  He is not capable of being clean, which is one his traits that I love the most!  Champ (my dad) doesn't quite feel the same!

1 comment:

TheRays said...

I love these pictures. Maybe we should get together and have story time!!!!