Monday, May 14, 2012

Dance Pictures

 Brian was at a retreat during picture weekend.  My parents offered to come take the boys and Halle to lunch while I took Ella to her pictures.  As always, fixing Ella's hair can be a bit challenging:-)  After one "talk" we had a pretty enjoyable morning getting ready...that is until I look out the window and notice some of the boys dancing on the roof!!  Never imagined setting the rule that we don't get on the roof...but then again they are Hartsock's!

Ella is one of the youngest in her class, but you wouldn't know that for many reasons.  She absolutely LOVES it and seems to be doing a great job too.  When we got to pictures she got VERY insecure about what was going on:-)  She clung to me most of the time, but eventually warmed up to her friends.  I finally asked if she wanted me to tell her what was going to happen and that seemed to help a lot.  She was very serious about her pictures and listening to everything Miss Felicia and Miss Maggie had to say...We were all a little surprised, but that's when I remind myself that she is just 3!!  We'll see what happens at the Recital in a few weeks!
*When we got in the car she did tell me that she needed lipstick like Millie's:-)

No comments: