Thursday, July 5, 2012

Dance Recital

 Ella was so excited about her recital.  When we were walking in I told her we brought her friends some flowers and she asked will anyone bring me flowers...I told her not to worry about it:-)  It was definitely a day of coordinating since Haynes had a game at 12 and Ella's show was at 1:30.  It's hard to get good seats in the "little ones" show, so my parents came early to get seats while I took Ella and Brian coached Haynes game....just the beginning of coordinating schedules I'm sure!
 Brian saw these flowers at work and called my mom.  He was so excited to give her rainbow roses, and she didn't disappoint him on reaction...she LOVED them!  Ella smells everything, so she immediately smelled them.  I love watching him love her so well!
Oh how I love my family...
We prepped the boys for Ella's dance recital and here were their responses...
Port let Ella pick out his clothes for her big day, and proudly wore a "button shirt" for her.  He watched her get ready and continuously told her how beautiful she was...sweet boy.  Haynes was not super pleased that he had to leave his game early to go to a dance recital.  He did rally and tell her how great she did:-)  Halle just loved it!

No comments: