Friday, May 15, 2009

Avery's Birthday!

Mama and Ella
We never take pictures of Mommy's anymore! :-)
Happy 6th Birthday Avery!

We went to Chandler to celebrate Avery's birthday with a carnival party.  Jeannie did a great job as always, we met in the Jacob Ladder's gym.  God has great plans for you Avery Grace, we are super grateful to be a part of your life.  We love you!
We also went to Henderson Hills last week to watch Mattie and Ellie perform in their church musical.  They did great!  Mattie had a major role in the production and was AWESOME!  (Port has told everyone that she waved at him from stage)  Ellie's beautiful smile is easy to spot, even in a crowd that big.  Girls we are so proud of you!  Thanks for including us!  
*On a funny note...Brian was out of town all week, so I took the boys to Edmond by myself.  I felt like I was holding things together pretty well, until I lost my phone at the church! (I proceeded to lose it 2 more times the next day)  Thanks Bob for being my knight and shining armor!  He tracked my phone down for me and brought it home.  I told Brian that I really felt loved that night.  I would usually only ask Brian or my dad to help me in that situation, and Bob really took care of me.  Thanks! 

No comments: