Sunday, May 3, 2009

Haynes and Millie

Thursday morning we got to watch Millie while Allison went to see Baby Boy Ray.  We had SO much fun!!!  Millie laughed most of the morning at Haynes, her little giggle is priceless.  She did fit in perfect with Mr. Haynes...the first thing she did was sit in a puddle in her cute jeans.  I found some of Haynes' shorts for her to wear the rest of the morning.  They loved playing with chalk, playing in the sandbox, swinging in the backyard, and snack time!  I have to admit I was super thankful Allison gave me a 10 minute warning before she picked Millie up.  I was able to get her jeans cleaned and chalk off her face!  We had a great time, thanks for letting us love on her.  (I do think I got a "SaSa" out of her by the end of the morning!)

1 comment:

TheRays said...

I'm going to need a copy of this photo ASAP!! super cute :-)