Friday, November 20, 2009

HaYnEs

I feel like I could update our blog daily with Haynes stories, so here are some of my favorite things lately about our funny 2 year old.
-You never know what or when he is going to eat. This week he loved celery and peanut butter and of course made a huge mess!
-He has an awful habit of pooping in the bathtub...gross!
-He LOVES going to the grocery store. Every day he asks when we are going to the grocery store to see Lolli and Champ.
-Anytime he has to take off his clothes he punts his diaper across the room as well:-)
-He is our safety patrol...go figure?!? Every time we get in the car he makes sure everyone's seatbelt is on.
-He has too many one-liners to record. Every night he runs to the bathroom yelling "I do it myself!" (referring to brushing his teeth)
Love you Haynes Cole! We are beyond blessed having you in our lives!

No comments: