Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving with the Wright's

We have a pie making contest every year. I made a german chocolate pie that LOOKED awesome:-) When I went to cut into it the middle wasn't cooked at all...oops! Maybe I should work on my pie making skills...
Ella playing with Aunt Diana and Granma
This year my parents came up with a game for everyone to play after we ate lunch. They had frozen turkeys that you had to see how long you could hold over your head. The prize was tickets to the Warren Theater Balcony Seating and babysitters:-) Brian was REALLY sick, but I convinced him to at least try! Port got to hold a pumpkin instead of a turkey....we didn't win:-)
All members of my family trying for the prize. They all had turkey juice dripping on them...GROSS!!!
Ella and Isabella
Cousins playing a pumpkin game.
Jenny and Lily (Team 1), Hanna and Port (Team 2), and Diana and Haynes (Team 3)

No comments: