Monday, February 1, 2010

Lolli and Champ's Daycare

Enjoying the SnOw!
Haynes got too cold, Asher a little scared,
and Ella not sure what the big deal is...
First Coed Slumber Party...
Daddy was not too excited about Ella bathing with a boy!
I LOVE this picture!

Josh and Jenny had a slumber party with the boys on Friday night at our house!
The boys were so excited a special time with Uncle Josh and Aunt Jenny.
Everyone enjoyed lunch together before an afternoon in the snow!
Hot Chocolate and Cookies after the snow
Sledding with Uncle Josh
Babies sledding with Lolli
Ella was such a big girl she sat in a big chair all weekend...
Our little baby is turning into a big girl!
I meant to put a different picture here, there was one of Ella sprawled across them trying to stake her claim on her Champ. All the kids cuddled up with Champ for movie night, Asher was quite attached to Champ!
Sunday Morning waiting for Princess Ella to wake up!

My parents and Josh and Jenny were AMAZING this weekend! All of the kids had the best time and we thoroughly LOVED our hourly photo updates. Ella and Asher stayed with Lolli and Champ the first night while the boys had a slumber party with Josh and Jenny. They had a great time playing in the snow all weekend long. I heard that Josh should win "Uncle of the Year" award with my boys...they sure do love him! Words can't even begin to express how grateful we are for my parents and their open arms to love not only my kids but my friends kids so well. Ella has started getting a little territorial lately, so it was a good practice for her to have to share with Asher:-)

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Sarah these pictures are soo amazing! I miss you guys! Love you so much, and I've been praying for you all!! :)