Sunday, June 19, 2011

Flinstones

We got to celebrate our sweet girl for her last Music School Performance. I bought her a little bucket of lipstick, eye shadow and nail polish to give her that morning. She LOVED it!
During the week I took each of the boys to the store to pick out their flowers to give Ella. They were so proud to give her the perfect gift. I love watching my boys love on Ella Rose.
Ella and Campbell
*Campbell's mommy is a good friend of mine from high school. Her mommy made her sweet costume too. Ella loved playing with her, so we have some play dates planned for this summer.
Ella and Mommy
I absolutely adore this sweet picture. She is quite the Daddy's girl!
Ella and her sweet brothers
Ella and Lolli
*My mom helped me with the costume. It took a few tries but turned out pretty cute. Her necklace was a last minute add on, but was perfect!
Dino, Wilma, Pebbles and Bam-Bam
Ella and Finley
*Finley's mommy was a good friend of mine in high school. When Ella comes home from music school she usually only talks about Crew, but we hear about Finley a lot too:-)
While these kids had the most amazing car and were the cutest costumes, they danced better than they sang:-) It was a cute show and I can only imagine what a dance recital will be like next year!

No comments: