Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bug Walk

 All the kids had "Bug Walk" parties in their classes a few weeks ago.  Haynes was determined to get a butterfly, unfortunately only his friend Ella caught a beautiful Monarch for us to see.  My favorite part of his party was when we got to the "search" sight Haynes was sitting by himself waiting for his cage.  I walked up and asked why he looked sad...his response was, "I miss my best friend Beau!"
(Beau was at the beach with his family)  I love that God has given him such an amazing buddy, but we had to talk about making other friends too:-)
Ella's bug walk was quite muddy....she didn't actually find a bug but she sure did look cute:-)

I can't find Port's pictures from his trip, but it was amazing!  Port, Dax and Samara were the only kids that could ride bikes without training wheels...dad's were quite proud!  They did find a few black widows on their hunt....WOW!

No comments: