Saturday, October 22, 2011

OU/TEXAS Weekend

 Judi called Saturday morning and said she was going to watch the kids so I could go to the game with Brian, Port and Bob.  I haven't been to a game in 6 years!  I quickly got showered, schedule written, and everyone ready to go...we leave early for this game:-)  
We took Port and let him ride a few rides before the game.
 This guy loves his quality time....his cup was quite full by the end of the day!  It was so fun sitting with my BIG boy!
 We also got to sit next to the Grigor's to my surprise...Brian new:-)  
 This might be my favorite shot.  I loved watching Port take in everything Grandad and Brian had to tell him about the game.  He was taking it all in like a big kid.
Port Robert you are getting so big!  It was so fun celebrating your first OU/Texas game together!  Champ thinks you should have a permanent ticket due to our BIG win!

No comments: