Friday, June 1, 2012

Foundation

A few weeks ago I was spending time with the Lord and felt like He told me to read Matthew 7.  I felt so encouraged by the Lord and what He was speaking to me personally.  That afternoon I took Haynes up to look at our house and we were watching the cement trucks pouring.  Haynes asked what they were doing and I said, "They are pouring our FOUNDATION!"  I felt so loved by the Lord that what He does in the physical realm he does in the natural realm too!

"Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock.  Though the rain comes in torrents and the floodwaters rise and the winds beat against that house, it won't collapse because it is built on bedrock.  But anyone who hears my teaching and doesn't obey it is foolish, like a person who builds a house on sand.  When the rains and floods come and the winds beat against that house, it will collapse with a mighty crash..."
Matthew 7:24-29

We took all the kids up to put their fingerprints in the cement.  The workers asked if I was the babysitter:-)  We had to wake Halle up from her nap and run her down to get her hand in before it got too hard....Fun memories!!

No comments: