Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Port!

 Happy birthday Port Robert!
He requested crepes for breakfast even though Bri wasn't here, I can't even believe that my baby is seven years old!!  I am so proud of the man of God he has become and continues to grown into.
 We had tennis lessons and then lunch at Johnnies with all his cousins.  We usually try to eat at Johnnie's on Port's birthday since that's where I went into labor with him.  
 Then we headed to Andy Alligator's Water Park with his cousins.  It was SO much fun!!  All the kids absolutely LOVED it!
That night we headed to the farm to cook out, shoot bb guns, fish and then the boys spent the night with Champ.  Since Brian was still in South Africa we convinced him to wait to have his party until Brian got home.  Brian was so great at hiding a few fun things for Port in the house so he had to go on a treasure hunt for them while talking to Brian on the phone.  I think it was a pretty amazing day!

No comments: