Friday, November 16, 2012

Where have I been?!?




Last night a friend reminded me that I haven't posted anything since September, and the post was about July!!!
This is a picture that accurately describes what I've been doing...
We are in the process of building a new home and it couldn't be more fun! Unfortunately those nights I could sit and blog are long gone and now I sit and research types of door hinges and concrete colors! I absolutely couldn't do this without the help of my two families. This is a picture of me trying to do "it" on my own.
I'm meeting Jade and the counter top guy inside the house. Haynes, Ella, and Halle are in the car watching Leap Frog peacefully I think...Haynes comes in to the house after about 10 minutes to tell me Halle is crying. I tell him to get her a snack from the back of the car and I'll be there in 5 minutes. Haynes returns to the house 5 minutes later and explains she is REALLY upset! I finally end my meeting and run out to the car to find this....
Haynes chose a squeeze fruit pouch to give Halle as opposed to the goldfish. She was completely covered and beyond upset!
Oh how I love my sweet kids! 😉
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: