Friday, February 20, 2009

Redding Trip

Mustang Memories
In-And-Out Burgers...Brian's Favorite
Ella's First Plane Ride

Brian and I took a weekend trip to Redding, California to visit Bethel church.  We took Ella with us, so this was her first plane ride...she was amazing as you would expect.  We were blessed to spend a few days loving on just her.  We have discovered that she LOVES to talk!  We don't remember the boys doing that, so this is the first of many realized differences between boys and girls.
We rented a Mustang (in memory of my first car) and drove from Sacramento to Redding.  We had a really refreshing weekend.  It was super exciting to see what God is doing in Redding!  The downfall of our weekend was that it rained the ENTIRE time!  We plan to go again, but we will probably go spring/summer time!!
I am super blessed to love traveling with my sweet husband.  Through out our trip we commented on how much we love our family.  Each of our children are amazing and I love my more husband all the time!  Thank you Jesus!

No comments: