Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day

Valentine's PJ's
Ella's First Valentine's Day

This year for Valentine's Day Brian and I will be in Redding, California.  We decided to celebrate Valentine's on Wednesday night before we left.  We started with a candlelight dinner in the living room.  The boys favorite dinner is a "Pizza Picnic" so we tried to make it a little more special.  Over dinner we went through each member of our family and gave different reasons why we love them.  
After dinner I planned a treasure hunt through the house.  We had a few gifts hidden...a game, paint set, and some blocks.  After the boys found the gifts we played with each one of them.  The last gift was new PJ's...so it was bath time!  
Brian and I are constantly commenting on how good God is!  We feel like our family is so blessed and we love having a fun family night.  Although I hate being gone from the boys on Valentine's day, I know they are feeling loved well by their family at home.

No comments: