Monday, March 23, 2009

My boys....

I think this should be CBC's new advertisement!

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!

This last week the weather has been beautiful.  We have been able to play outside almost every day, which we all have loved!  All the water in the back yard drains to the side of the house, so it is ALWAYS muddy.  The boys discovered this for the first time this week, so we had multiple days covered in mud.  At first I tried to stop it, but quickly realized that isn't that what mud is for?!?  I did make the rule that you have to wear the same clothes all day...that rule impacts Port, but Haynes could care less!!! (Who's surprised by that...)
One of the things I love about Haynes is that he jumps off everything!  He will climb up ANYTHING, once he gets to the top he pretends to loose his balance (Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!), and then jumps.  It's really funny to watch if you know him, other people are terrified by every move he makes!

No comments: