Saturday, March 14, 2009

Port's Burn

Port's burn
Mr. Tough Man

Well....Thursday night I was feeding Ella some peas in the kitchen.  Haynes was asleep and Brian was headed home a little early because we were going to the Big  XII Tournament.  I suddenly hear Port scream!  He decided to touch the glass window in front of the fireplace.  I rushed him to get his hand under water and finally got him calmed down.  He finally told me he wanted to check and see if it was really hot!?!  Go figure!?!
Thankfully PaPa Bower (Kourtney's dad) is a firefighter so they told us exactly what to do for his burn.  NaNa Bower (Kourtney's mom) sent over some great medicine that took the burn out and he hasn't complained about it since.  Just when I thought only Haynes would do something like that....they definitely keep me on my toes!  Thank you Jesus for protecting Port! 

No comments: