Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sweet Ella Rose



Our crazy boys keep us so busy that sometimes Ella doesn't get represented well on our blog!  These are some of my new favorite pictures of her.  She has just started pursing her lips together, it's so cute!  The boys still are MADLY in love with her.  When I get her up in the morning I can't hardly make it out of her room without them at my feet trying to kiss her.  We put her in the swing for the first time last week, Haynes initially was not thrilled to have to share but loves pushing her now.  Ella is such a blessing to our family!

2 comments:

TheRays said...

I love this picture of Ella, I think I need a copy!
I can't wait to see her hair, hopefully she will get hair sooner than Mills.

Melanie said...

that is the cutest pic of Ella ever! I love her little smirk!!