Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jump Zone

The weather this week has been CRAZY cold! Wednesday after BSF I decided to surprise the kids by taking them to JumpZone in Moore. We paid $7 for the boys and Ella was free, then played on these fun slides, swing sets and obstacle courses from 12:30-2:45. We had so much fun and can't wait to do it again!
Port was so fast at sliding I couldn't hardly get a picture of him. He found a sweet friend from Gingerbread and couldn't stand the idea of leaving...so we stayed a little longer!
Ella was great at all the slides too! I actually only had to rescue her off a swing set once because she was scared of the moving floorboard. She was a pro at climbing and sliding down the slides. (I was beyond thankful not to have to climb the slides at 32 weeks pregnant)
Haynes, as you would imagine, was never more than a step behind Port. He mostly loved the basketball obstacle course. I think he probably played basketball for an hour of our time there. He would occasionally get the ball stuck on top of the rim and run to find someone to help him-I love watching my boys learn to solve problems on their own.
We had a great afternoon together and can't wait to go back. Next time we will bring some friends to play with too!

No comments: