Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sledding or Skiing

My kids LOVE having a plan and looking forward to it. One of the downfalls is that if they are TOO excited about a day plan, they could get up as early as 3-4 a.m. because of excitement! I decided to keep a few secrets so we could get a little sleep Wednesday.
I had to run some errands so I arranged for the kids to spend most of the day with JuJu. When they got up I was going to surprise them, but Brian walked in to tell them bye and spilled the secret:-) Next I told them we were going to go sledding in the city that night, they were SO excited but kinda kept thinking we were going skiing instead.
Lolli and Champ went with us for the perfect night of sledding. I think it was about 60 degrees outside! It was so beautiful I didn't mind sitting and waiting for our crew at the bottom of the hill.
Ella went down one time and clearly was not a fan. She decided that sitting with Mommy and chewing gum was a much better option!
Haynes absolutely LOVED it! He didn't quite understand why we wouldn't let him eat the snow at the bottom of the hill...
Port was an absolute pro as well!
My boys are getting so big!!!
It was so nice out that we headed for ice cream after sledding! We walked the river for a little bit with Lolli and Champ too!
Family photo... just a few more weeks until we add #4!
I just love this funny girl! If you ask her to show you her smile when taking a picture, this is the face she gives you.

No comments: