Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Parties

Thursday both boys had thier Easter parties. I managed to make it to both of them between feeding, supplementing, and stopping off at the doctor's office for Ella'a staff infection. Haynes was so excited to see us, even if it was for just a few seconds. These ear hats are some of my favorites!
Port was pretty excited to see us too. When we got there I went to find him playing and when I got to the door he was walking out of the bathroom. He had brought a pair of shorts to wear at school and I had caught him changing. He was so surprised and trying to figure out if he was going to be in trouble or not:-) My boys would love to wear shorts every day, and don't understand when I tell them it's going to be cold.
These boys have the best time playing together at Gingerbread!

No comments: