Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

This tradition really makes no sense at all, but then my husband might say the same about some of the other ones we do too:-) My dad always got me a corsage for Easter so my mom made Ella one. I've just decided it'a a sweet way for a daughter to feel loved by her daddy...really has nothing to do with Jesus and Easter:-)
When my Poppy came to see Halle at the hospital she was in the nursery so he hadn't ever got to hold her yet. Since it rained on Easter we had our egg hunt and lunch at my parents instead of at the farm. While we were thankful for the rain, it did put a few dampers on our plans! We had to cancel our "sunrise service" but we can't wait to do it next year!
Ella sure misses her paci, so I am super thankful this sucker dissolves quickly!
Hunting eggs in the rain with our ducks!

No comments: