Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Brian!!

Happy Birthday Brian!
We had soccer games on Brian's birthday, so we had family over for dessert after the game. It was so fun having his family over to celebrate my amazing husband. I didn't manage to get ANY pictures...oops!
The next night we went to dinner with some friends at Fuzzy's. Brian had to go get a token at Passion Berry and had to buy some yogurt. This is him with the competition's yogurt:-)
I emailed a bunch of our friends to meet us at Orange Leaf to celebrate Brian if they had time. I didn't hear back from anyone, so I had low expectations about who was going to be there. When we showed up the entire store was filled with some of our dearest friends and they just kept coming. It was a fun & crazy night with all our kids!
(This picture made me laugh because I looked around at all the people and realized Brian was doing the same thing. I think he felt beyond loved by all our amazing friends!)
Here are some of my favorite kids from the evening!
This is them screaming like a tiger:-)

Happy Birthday Lover!

No comments: