Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Haynes!

Haynes Cole is 4 years old!!
I can't hardly believe it's been 4 years! We have been so excited to celebrate our sweet little man. It was so fun putting him to bed and telling him how different he was going to be the next morning when he was 4! We have seen so much change in our little Haynes over the last year, I can't wait to see what God has for him this year!
We had to wake him up so that Daddy could spend some time with him before he left for work. It's not a great picture but we got him up by telling him we had some presents for him to open:-)
I was pretty impressed by how great his siblings handled all of Haynes attention. (I vividly remember pouting during my brother's birthday...sure am thankful I haven't passed that on to my kids!)
Haynes requested Daddy's blue pancakes for breakfast...everyone was pleased with his request!
He got a special phone call from Lolli and Champ as he got ready for school.
It was a great morning celebrating Hayners!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I was thinking about sweet Haynes on his bday last week. I can't believe how the years have FLOWN by.