Tuesday, May 17, 2011

More of the party...

These three kids are amazing! I loved watching Port and Ella celebrate Haynes. They really loved him well and celebrated him all week long. It was so fun listening to them encourage their brother even at such young ages.
Haynes best buddy Beau....I absolutely LOVE these boys!
Some of Haynes sweet friends...
Isaiah, Patrick, and Millie
I think daddy's had as much fun as the little boys did!
These 4 boys are going to be world changers!
This is my boys FAVORITE game right now! We pull a basketball goal to our trampoline and they practice shooting and dunking. When the boys showed up that was the first thing they ran up to...
I love this beautiful boy!
Everyone LOVED the corn dogs!
The kids wanted all their friends to see the ducks swim. Parents quickly tried to keep the kids out of the pool too! The ducks are pretty cute swimming in the pool though...
Ella is just now really LOVING playing with little girls. Don't get me wrong she can hang with the boys and usually enjoys stirring them up...Allison sent me this sweet picture of these beautiful girls!

No comments: