Thursday, May 26, 2011

OU baseball

Drew and Christy, some of our new friends, invited us to sit in the outfield at the last baseball game together. We packed a picnic, bundled up, and headed out there with a few other friends...the Paynes and the Noles!


Ella loved it...if you can't tell:-)


Haynes was a little chili when we first got there, so he had dinner under his blanket.


Jade convinced Haynes, without much effort, to climb under the fence and get a few balls. Everyone was thrilled to get their balls back and Haynes couldn't have been more proud! Thanks Jade...


Brian got this fun toy for Christmas and thought this was the perfect night to bring it out. All the kids loved it! I love that my husband is always thinking through what we can do to create a fun atmosphere for the kids. God truly blessed him with eyes and a heart to love on kids so well. I consider myself a pretty lucky girl:-). Love you babe!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: