Thursday, July 14, 2011

Last Day of School!

The boys have a fun Beach party on their last day of school. I had an appointment at Children's with Halle so Lolli took Ella to celebrate with the boys. Ella LOVES gingerbread and can't wait for her turn to go to school.
The boys favorite part of the beach party is the water balloon fight.
Brian and I surprised the boys and when we picked them up from school we took them to Kung Fu Panda with Dax and Crew! They were so excited!!

*Watching a movie with Port is really one of my favorite things to do! He delights in the entire process...finding a seat, getting a snack, previews, etc. Brian kept teasing him that we were going to leave before it starts and Port didn't think he was remotely funny. I felt like God gently said "that's how I feel about experiencing my JOY!" He wants us to delight in His presence and fight aggressively against anything that even teases us about stealing our joy!

No comments: