Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MICROBURST!?!

We were eating dinner at Qdoba when a "microburst" hit! The hail was amazing and terrifying for some of us who love our cars so dearly....my dad:-) Thankfully we didn't get any damage on our cars. We drove to my parents to let the kids play so Brian and I could go pray for a friend and while we were driving it hit again.
My dad was parked in the "no parking zone' under the bridge at our house. He moved his car so I could put my car there instead, true love!!! Then he realized that the garage door wouldn't go up and by the time he got it up the storm was over again. No hail damage thankfully, and my dad still really sacrifice ANYTHING for me:-)
All of the power was out! Champ had a generator, so he could light a few things. My kids thought he was magic. Refrigerator, tv, and a lamp...dream come true for the kids!
We decided to spend the night at Grandad and JuJu's because they had power. We got everyone over there and laid down around 11:30. About 15 minutes later all the power went out over there!! I was so exhausted that I just took Halle to be and Brian eventually put the other kids back to bed after playing with flashlights with Grandad!
Night to remember!

No comments: