Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Swimming with the Gladhill's

We spent the afternoon swimming with Mel and her kids. Our kids had a great time, and the mommies always love to get together. Mel has been one of my longest and most faithful friends. Over the last few months I have really treasured Melanie more than ever. She's the friend that just shows up without asking. She showed up at the hospital after I delivered halle when everyone else was at the nursery. I couldn't move to get anything and so I was slightly stranded...she was a lifesaver! Mel drove immediately to see me in Halle when Halle was admitted. She drove all the way to children's first and then realized we were in Norman. I just realized how thankful I am for friends that just respond because they know you so well. Mel, You are the most loyal and faithful friend I could ask for, I pray our kids will say that about each other too! Love you!

No comments: