Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ballet Class

I have to admit this process has been just as fun for me! I feel like God has spoken that this season is for us to see dreams fulfilled. There was a time that I thought we were only going to have mighty men to raise and dance class probably wasn't going to be on our schedule. The fact that Ella seems to love dance class even more than I could have ever hoped is just icing on the cake:-)
We got home from school and got Ella dressed. The boys were just as excited to tell her how beautiful she looks. Make sure to ask Ella what kind of shoes she wears because "ballet shoes" is my new favorite word!
It's so funny walking into the studio as a mommy! I've been a student and a teacher, but now I'm the mommy in the waiting room. Ella has a few friends in class with her, sweet Millie and Selah. Miss Felicia, a friend of mine, is her teacher. We don't get to watch class, but just watching Ella walk into class on her tippy toes is so fun. We can't wait for lots of fun memories!

1 comment:

Meg said...

so cute, oh my goodness! her little tights and braids, I could just gobble her up!