Sunday, September 25, 2011

Haynes Cole

Last week we were at the park having lunch when Haynes came walking to me SCREAMING and holding his mouth....He quickly showed me that his front two teeth were quite loose!  He fell into the metal merry-go-round teeth first...OUCH!
I immediately called Dr. Blum and they had us come in to check out his teeth.  I was pretty prepared for them to take his teeth out, but thankfully we got to keep them:-)  Haynes has been on strict restrictions of eating nothing hard for at least a week...so far I've caught him eating an apple, chewing on a rock, trying to wiggle his teeth so he could get "some money", etc.  

Other funny Haynes stories...
Today at house church Haynes asked David to watch his stuffed animal elephant while he was jumping on the trampoline.  He said, "just make sure he doesn't poop!"

We went to the Dolphin movie tonight and Brian asked Haynes, "Do you like Winter (the dolphin)?"  Haynes said, "Yeah, cuz I can eat snow..."  

No comments: