Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Little Ears


After our great news, our little girl didn't seem to want to celebrate as much as everyone else!  After about 3 hours of constant screaming, no fever, refusing to eat I headed to the ER.  I was pretty confident Halle had an ear infection.  After getting everyone's attention, with her LOUD voice, we were quickly diagnosed with two ear infections.  The fun news about our trip to the ER was we got to be weighed in...
Halle weighs 12.5!
After leaving the ER around midnight we headed to get our antibiotics at CVS.  We ran into a family we had seen in the waiting room at the hospital.  They told me they had a little boy in the NICU that only weighed 5.12.  I was able to share Halle's story and how she is growing perfect now.  They let me pray over them and the mommy.  I just love how God is opening so many doors ALREADY to share Halle's testimony!  He makes it SO easy!

*Check out that neck strength in that picture:-)

1 comment:

Meg said...

sweet baby, love how her story is changing lives! we love you halle beth!