Saturday, February 11, 2012

Daddy Daughter Dance

 This is getting ready for our big date.  Ella is 3...not even really old enough to go to the Daddy Daughter Dance, but we all acknowledge that she looks and acts like she's 5...so we bent the rules:-)  Ella has an opinion on EVERYTHING.  Like most mom's...our opinions usually differ.  It's great exercise for me to learn to let go of things that don't really matter.  Ella got to pick her hair, shoes, dress, nail polish and even Brian's tie.  We actually had a great time getting ready this afternoon:-)
*Brian walked out of the closet and Ella said, "Daddy why do you always wear a red tie!"  I asked her if she wanted to choose Daddy's tie (as Brian cringed) and she said YES!  Brian gave her three options...she did not choose the red tie:-)
 Brian came to the door to pick Ella up and brought her a beautiful corsage, made by my mom.  Port answered the door, just like a big brother should...
 Don't they look amazing!
I let Ella borrow one of my purses for her date, she chose a gold one to match.  It was packed with her lipgloss and gum.  She couldn't hardly wait!!

1 comment:

Sally Mitzner said...

What a special thing! I know you guys will be looking through pictures as she grows older and cherish this blog. She is such a girl's girl--sparkles and lip gloss!! I love it!