Monday, February 6, 2012

Perfect...just like we expected

"Perfect...just like we expected!"
Today we had our 6 month check up with the urologist.  They did an ultrasound of her kidneys and bladder.  Then we went and met with her urologist and this is what she said...
"Perfect...just like we expected!"  
She doesn't have any more problems with kidneys and that's exactly what we expected.  Then she asked me to share again how Halle got her diagnosis.  She said, "Every time I look at her chart before I come in I expect to come in and see a completely different baby!"  She asked me if I regretted ever walking into that cardiologist's office...
good question
although i hate the diagnosis i am SO thankful for what God has done in our family over the last year.  knowledge is power and we get the opportunity to press into God in ways we never dreamed of...we are constantly thankful for the ways God is showing Himself faithful to healing Halle.  We are SO thankful for this first of many good reports this month!!

No comments: