Sunday, April 15, 2012

Parent's Watch Week

 Ella had Parent's Watch Week this week.  I love Parent's watch week for so many reasons.  It brings back sweet memories of my dad coming to watch my classes even when i was in high school and no other parents would come.  I love how my parents have always been the best supporters!
I forgot Ella's ballet skirt this week, so Abbey found her a little skirt to make work...thanks Ab:-)
 Striking a pose 
 Ballet Bar
 Love her serious face here!
 They have the cutest ballet dance with hoops!  
 Ella and Millie
*sweetest friends*
 Juju came to watch with us too!  Ella seemed a little nervous and watched Selah a lot, but as soon as she got home she did everything perfectly!  It reminded me of how my Granma would always tell me to stop looking at the other dancers because it would mess me up and I already knew it.  I'm so thankful she taught me at a young age to be confident in myself!
They have the cutest tap dance too!  
We can't wait for June 2nd!

1 comment:

the finley family said...

she is so cute sarah!! what a little doll :)!