Monday, January 19, 2009

Pink Eye

Well, it's official I have pink eye!  I woke up this morning to quickly realize that I couldn't open my eyes because they were sealed shut.  Brian quickly helped me get them open with warm wash clothes, and quickly proceeded to tell me to go to the ER.  As I got dressed he said, "You look cute!"  As I laughed out loud and tried to roll my eyes he quickly added, "I mean from your nose to your toes!"  
I write this blog just to brag on my sweet husband.  He not only got up to help me this morning at 4:00, but once I got home he took care of everything.  He did quiet times with the boys, fixed breakfast, got himself ready, and called for help.  We are super blessed by JuJu, who is watching the boys today so we don't spread this through our family.  Too many times things go unnoticed, I couldn't be more blessed by my sweet husband.  Thank you Jesus!

No comments: