Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 2 at Magic Kingdom

My Little Tigers
Ella and Lolli
This day was my Granma's birthday!  It was so much fun celebrating her actual birthday at Disney World.  The kids love Magic Kingdom, but I think it's everyone's favorite firework show.  My mom, Granma, Josh, and Jenny spent all day and night there!  
Lolli let the boys get their faces painted, the rest of the night they growled at anyone who walked by them.  After the parade and  fireworks we tried to push the boys to stay awake for magic hours, but Port told us he was too tired to ride anything!  Brian and I took our kids back on the bus while everyone else stayed and played.  We graced the people on our 11:00 a.m. bus ride home with three screaming kids...welcome to the Happiest Place On Earth!!  (We did hear multiple comments about what horrible parents we were for having our kids out so late...oops!)

No comments: