Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Three kids, Hartley, and Thumper=Hartsock Zoo



One of our concerns for Thumper was Hartley's reaction.  We had good reason to be concerned since Hartley is completely obsessed with getting to Thumper.  We put Thumper in the top of the boys playhouse, thinking she would be pretty safe...After about five minutes Hartley learned to scale the playhouse steps.  The rest of the night the boys fought her off!
Friday morning we host Mom's Prayer at our house.  I was running around trying to clean, get kids fed and dressed, when I realized the boys let Hartley in the backyard.  Ell and I ran up the playhouse and had to physically push Hartley down the slide....about that time I thought, "I really do live in a zoo!" 
Brian lets Thumper out of his cage so the boys can chase him around the yard.  All day long Haynes comes up to me saying, "Thumper out!"  While Port refers to Thumper as "Sumper" :-)

No comments: