Saturday, August 28, 2010

Port's first day!

Daddy and Port
Brothers

Port's first day of Gingerbread was on Monday morning. Daddy made waffles and Port could hardly contain his excitement! My other little ones were sleepyheads, so we just got a picture of the boys before school. We got to have a little prayer time over Port that morning with Brian, Haynes, Whitney and me. We felt like the Lord spoke that he was going to bring joy to his class this year. When I picked him up from class Teacher Lisa came out to tell me that Port was such joy to have in class, that he listens so well and obeys the first time. I didn't really tear up when I dropped him off, but when she told me that tears just streamed:-) Port's response was...."Are you crying mommy!?" Yes Port...God is so good to show us that He has great plans for you this year!
*Dax and Port love their class so much that they want to stay for lunch everyday! We've denied their requests but love that they are LOVING school so much!

No comments: