Saturday, August 21, 2010

What a Week!?!



This week has been full of adventures with my kids...I think we are ready for school:-)
1. The picture above is of the bean bag chair that the boys ripped open. They came and showed me by standing in the living room, counting to 3, and then throwing THOUSANDS of little bean bag balls ALL over my living room! This took a few days to completely clean up!
2. Ella has a new love for coffee! She is so smart she searches the coffee for my ground coffee and dumps it on her head...twice so far! Check her head you might still find some grounds:-)
3. Port came running in to tell me that Hartley was eating Haynes pee. I came around the corner in our utility room to find Haynes had peed on the floor to see if Hartley would drink it...she did!!!
4. Ella loves babies! She decided to powder her baby at Lolli's today, along with the entire upstairs hallway. I'll have to add a picture to do this story justice!

No comments: