Saturday, August 21, 2010

Snakes tricks...

Anyone that knows my husband knows that he HATES snakes! Lately we have found a few plastic snakes around our house...a small red one (that resembles the ones we actually find) and a large green one (that Brian bought for the boys because it grows?!?) Haynes came in the other morning with the little one asking if it was real:-) He decided (completely on his own) that he was going to go put it in our shower to scare Brian. I thought it was pretty funny, but didn't give it another thought.
Brian got home from work and walks through our bathroom. He immediately comments on the snake in the shower, like he was looking for it! Later that night we are getting ready for bed and I hear the loudest commotion coming from our bedroom. When I look around the door Brian is holding the large green plastic snake that apparently the boys slipped under the covers when I was making the bed! I had ABSOLUTELY no clue, but couldn't stop laughing at their creativity and Brian's response (Brian was not amused)!!!
As of now ALL snakes have been disposed of and we now check our bed before jumping in! Great trick Port!
(I wonder where he gets his practical joke side from)

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I love it. I can picture Brian's surprised face :)