Friday, September 17, 2010

Ella's First Day of School

So when I go to pick Ella up from Music School, the teachers meet me in the entry hall before class gets out. They tell me there was an incident between Ella and a little boy. I'm pretty confident Ella has done something wrong, but they inform me that the little boy found a toy hammer and pounded Ella in the face pretty good. I down play the situation (because the little boy's mom is there and surely she's just fine) but the tell me they've been icing it!! I haven't got a good picture of it, but we have a full blown black eye that has progressively gotten worse over the week! Ella just says, "______, hurt my eye!"
The boys reaction were by far the best! Haynes and Port GASPED when they saw her face. Then proceeded to inform her that if someone was hurting her and she couldn't get away she could hit them! When we took Ella to school on Monday Haynes insisted that if I wouldn't let him come in and talk to the little boy, I would tell Miss Kim to watch out for Ella...I sure do love her little protectors:-)
*As for first day of school pictures with Mommy and Daddy...can't find them on my camera?!?

No comments: