Sunday, September 26, 2010

Few quotes...

Today I looked in the back of the truck and Haynes was sticking his finger up Ella's nose. I say, "Haynes! Stop picking Ella's nose!" Haynes replies, "Mom, I'm just making a bugger sandwich!"

Brian was playing catch with the kids this morning. Brian comments, "Watch this, I'm sure this is how you caught a ball." Brian would throw the ball to Ella and she would reach her arms out, turn her head, and clench her eyes shut! (I think that's still how I catch a ball) Tonight he was trying to show my parents and Ella yelled, "No Daddy! I don't like that, it hurts!"

Port was talking about Uncle Mickey and asked Brian how old he was this year. Brian reminded Port that we just had celebrated Mickey's 50th birthday. Port quickly asked, "Are you older than Uncle Mickey Daddy?"

No comments: