Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Eyes...check!

Today we headed to the opthamologist...
He said, "Her eyes are PERFECT! She doesn't need glasses, shows no signs of crossing (a symptom of william's syndrome), and there is NO star pattern in her eyes (another symptom of william's syndrome).

Although I'm not the biggest fan of having multiple doctor appointments each week, I don't mind at all listening to them tell me my daughter is perfect and showing no symptoms....
Praise God!


*I promise to upload pictures soon of what my other three cuties have been up to...nothing but fun around here in the Hartsock house. Summer is coming to an end and we are making every day count!

2 comments:

Meg said...

yes LORD! He is SO good! we knew those gorgeous eyes were perfect!!

The Caldwell Adventures said...

it keeps getting better and better!!!