Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hartsock Brothers

This last Sunday was a really fun day in all the Hartsock homes. Jake, Blake, and Brian all preached in their different churches. We didn't get to hear Blake since he is in Waco, but Jake and Brian were great! It just overwhelms my heart to think of the day when all my kids will be preaching all over the world on the same day...what will Brian and I do?!? Great problem to have:-) Here's the link to Brian's teaching about having an expectant heart....
I couldn't begin to put into words how proud I am of my amazing husband. I love watching him walk out in the giftings God has blessed him with. We are expectant for GREAT things as we walk into this next season!
*this was the only picture I could find of all the boys...need to work on that!

2 comments:

the finley family said...

"Yes, Lord, Yes, Lord, Yes, Yes, Lord, AMEN!!!!" awesome!!! y'all are going to have a story to tell and God will receive ALL of the glory!!! praying for you all and for sweet halle beth :)!!!
the finley's

De Ann Bower said...

Wow! Tell Brian thank you for sharing his heart with us. Having an expectant heart truly applies to what we are walking through right now with Kendra. We were encouraged and uplifted and we know God is in control and fully capable of bringing her back into fellowship with Him. We have been feeling a little discouraged and are so thankful for the truths that Brian shared. Give the kiddos a hug for us!