Monday, August 29, 2011

Kindergarten

My baby boy is ready to head into his first day of Kindergarten! We feel like God has spoken that Port will be a "BOLD LEADER" this year. We love that he gets the opportunity to be a leader at his school as a kindergartener.

Love these sweet brothers...
they were arguing over whether or not Haynes tiger could be in the picture...
Port won and the tiger had to hide:-)
Oh how I love these too...
Port just absolutely adores sweet Halle. I think he would have taken her to Kindergarten with him if it was possible!
Must do a silly picture...
Halle joined in on the picture too!
Love these mighty men!

I must confess I saw this idea on Pinterest and LOVED it!
Happy 1st day of Kindergarten!

2 comments:

whitney elise said...

i can't believe its time for port to be in kindergarten! and the pic of all four is soo sweet! so amazing :) love you guys!

Jordan said...

I love seeing all 4 of them together!