Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Arthur's Christmas

Port had to have some warts removed, which was suppose to be pretty traumatic.  Thankfully the dermatologist we met with put "beetle juice" on his spots and they are slowly disappearing...almost pain free!  I'd promised that I had some surprises for him that day, because I thought they were going to burn them off individually so that's how we go to the movies.  I called Angie and they brought their family to meet us.  We were the only people in the theater, so the adults sat in one row and all the kids sat behind us!
The movie was absolutely adorable and I recommend it to everyone...really sweet message!  At one point Arthur says, "Santa is the best!"  Port LOUDLY says, "No he's not!  Jesus is the best!"  All the rest of the kids agree and add in...God too:-)
Ella didn't make it through the whole movie...if you can't tell.  Brian carried her out and I don't think she woke up once!

No comments: