Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thanksgiving Desserts


My family always has a dessert contest at Thanksgiving.  Saturday afternoon we made 4 different desserts, because EVERYONE had to participate!  It was actually SO fun, but I did spend a LOT of time in the kitchen that day.  These are Haynes Turkey Cookies...we found them on Pinterest and he couldn't wait to make them.  I love this shot of his handwriting next to it!
 Port chose to make a cherry pie...pretty awesome crust huh?!?
Ella made Strawberry Pie Cookies that I didn't manage to get a picture of...oops!  
They were super cute too!
 My kids love a competition and had no problem begging for a few votes.  They loved getting medals and a trophy!
This guy was so excited this picture doesn't even do it justice.  He ate the other turkey, so no one actually even tried his dessert.  He gave mine to Lolli and told her he made it:-)  
I LOVE this kid!

No comments: