Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Nutcracker

 We decided that Ella was old enough to go see the Nutcracker.  When I was a little girl, every year my mom would take me to see the Nutcracker with my cousins.  We would get dressed up and go eat somewhere fancy before the ballet.  This year OU's ballet had some of my old dancer's in the performance so we thought that would be the perfect show. 
 My mom came with us too!
 Emma, Millie, and Ella 
These three were SO excited!  
We took them to dinner at Victoria's and then headed to Rupel Jones Theater.  
We weren't sure how long they would last, but they actually made it through the whole performance.  We did have a few treats to help:-)  The girls absolutely LOVED it!  On our way to drop everyone off the girls just giggled and laughed in the back seat...it was amazing!
Ella hasn't stopped talking about "the Crack" as she refers to it!!

No comments: